Wednesday 5 July 2017

Stampotique Designers Challenge - Celebration



                 

Hi there lovelies
It's time for a brand new challenge up over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and you can meet the new team over there too...

This week we challenge you to create art with the theme 'Celebration' so tis a nice easy one with lots of choices...  

I went with this cute and oh so colourful Cupcake designed by Daniel Torrente 'Cup Of Fun Certainty' and finished it off with 'Wish' one of the words from this much used and stamp that I love by Amy Wilson Wellenstein 'Tall Word Collage'   - for a list of colour/products I used on this Cupcake art I'll link you over to my Instagram feed where you can read through the hashtags # PRESS HERE


And below you can see I wanted to celebrate True Love :-)  How cute do Roc Nicholas's 'Polka Dot Dog' and 'Dog' look kissing and cuddling under Roc's 'Flying Heart' - The word 'Love' came from another stamp by Amy Wilson Wellenstein that I use so much 'Word Collage' - and once again hop over to my Instagram feed for a list of colour/products I used - PRESS HERE


To peep at the huge range of unique Stampotique stamps in their web shop here's the link - HERE

And to look at my very own Stampotique stamp designs here is the direct link - HERE

Please do join us in the challenge fun, you could win a randomly drawn $30 gift certificate for the Stampotique web shop - you can upload your art over on the Stampotique Designers Blog or their fb page, here is a link to go see all the rules and you will find where to link your art too either via the blog or fb :-) PRESS HERE

ps don't forget we have a blog hop running at the moment (till the 7th) with fabulous prizes, hop over and take a look, join in the FUN HERE

                 

Right as per I'm off to do my tidy up - my worktop is splattered with lush colour and I have a few stamps to clear away, I wonder what stamps you will be using this week...

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colours Kassa I just.love the vibrancy of them xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous once again Kassa!!! ♥♥♥ :D
    Xoxo & bises, tee-hee!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful amazing color combos!

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo